- Day of Silence
The Day of Silence, a project of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) in collaboration with the United States Student Association (USSA), is a student-led day of action.
- Reconciling Ministries Communities
- UUA LGBTQ Concerns.
- Parents & Friends of Lesbians and Gays, PFLAG National Office, 1828 L Street, NW, Suite 660, Washington, D.C. 20036 (202) 467-8180
- Whosoever Magazine: An Online Magazine for L/G/B/T Christians. Whosoever is an online magazine dedicated to the spiritual growth of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered Christians. Whosoever seeks to dispel the myths and outright lies spread shamelessly by Christian extremists who seek to keep gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgendered people from God's realm. Whosoever's mission is to reach gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgendered people around the world and tell them the Good News of God's unconditional love for all people, as shown through the ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Shower of Stoles Project : The Shower of Stoles is a collection of hundreds of liturgical stoles from gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people of faith from all over North America, from Canada to Cuba, Alaska to Hawaii.
- Religious Tolerance Web Site on Homosexuality.